Bloody Sunday............ Unjust?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Bloody Sunday............ Unjust????? Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Sunday............ Unjust?????   Bloody Sunday............ Unjust????? Empty16th June 2010, 5:17 am

Bloody Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS_QBsn1Y2M

What a load of Shit, I was in Derry on 30 January 1972 later to be called Bloody Sunday and later at Magilligan camp where they housed the internees. To publish this report now and to be announced by the newbie PM Cameron, who was no more than 6 years old at the time is nothing more than a political act of whitewash, no doubt for favors yet to be announced. This report is the result of Tony Blair ordering an enquiry. Although there had been previous enquires and reports that provide a totally different conclusion.... .

Quote:
"A lawyer who represented troops at the 12-year Bloody Sunday inquiry insisted the findings did not open the door for prosecutions and accused top judge Mark Saville, who led it, of having "cherry picked" evidence.
"I think Lord Saville felt under very considerable pressure after 12 years and 191 million pounds to give a report which gave very clear findings even where in truth the evidence didn't support them," said Stephen Pollard"

Theres few who want to remember and many with mental scars that will never heal. After thirty eight years to announce this report is a slap in the face to everyone who served in Northern Ireland especially 1 Para who took the brunt of the riots.

Quote:
"Saville's conclusion that none of the 14 dead was carrying a gun, no warnings were given, no soldiers were under threat and the troops were the first to open fire".

There were THIRTEEN (13) killed and 14 wounded not !4 killed the so called 14th died months after and it was never proved he took part in the riots.
A must watch video of Lt Col Wilford shortly after the riots.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6363763681504545954#

As for opening fire, Every Soldier carried a yellow card which spelled out when and how action should be taken regarding opening fire. (Rules of Engagement) The only time you could go to the last resort and open fire was if you were actually threatend where by firing would save your colleges lives or your own. But before that there were a number of warnings that had to be given prior to a weapon being discharged. So please don't tell me Soldiers lives weren’t threatened and as the troops were there to police the civil unrest, They did their job and put down riots conducted by terrorists.

I personally believe if you are participating as a rioter you are as guilty as everyone else taking part and suffer the consequences, the innocent keep away...
I wonder will a report be published in another forty years claiming the Iraqi and Afghanistan conflicts were orchestrated the same way? And classed as UNJUST…

.…..

Last edited by Admin on 16th December 2011, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://squadron-lines.aforumfree.com

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday............ Unjust?????   Bloody Sunday............ Unjust????? Empty19th June 2010, 10:47 am

I agree bloody shite. Evil or Very Mad
The fact that the report also stated that McGuiness of the then IRA was carrying a Thomson machine gun and may have used it has nothing to do with anything does it!!! They took his and Adams statements in the inquiry as if it were gospel. A total waste of money.
As for Camerons apology, i never elected him, voted for him or anything, so what right does he have to speak on my behalf?? None......................
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday............ Unjust?????   Bloody Sunday............ Unjust????? Empty22nd June 2010, 2:15 pm

According to the Good Friday Agreement,

I read it to say no one can be prosecuted for offences committed that means IRA and its supporting thugs and any and all security forces deployed.
So hopefully 1 Para and the rest of the lads will be safe from prosecution and any attempt to take legal action against them obeying orders from the Generals and Politicians who made the decisions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/4079267.stm

As for Cameron not being your PM now you understand why I have said Obama is not my president and never will be....... I never voted for him, he has still a lot of questions to answer. He had a court order to seal his birth and other relevant records that show his anti- Americanisms.

Still not to worry hopefully in November he'll loose the Congressional majority and then we only have to go two years at the most before he is voted out...... That is of course unless the Mayan Calendar goes in to effect???

Have you ever noticed if you put Obama thru spell check it shows OSAMA !!!!

Back to top Go down
https://squadron-lines.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sunday............ Unjust?????   Bloody Sunday............ Unjust????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Sunday............ Unjust?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squadron Lines :: Battle Ground :: Civil War-
Jump to:  
.Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com.